FAQ Reader

I am an international student at a university in the European Union or an associated country, am I eligible to participate in the competition?

Individuals who do not hold a passport from an EU Member State or an associated country, can participate under the condition that they are a member of a university or comparable school located within the EU or an associated country. This typically is the case for all those who work at this university, or are enlisted as students. If in doubt, you may wish to consult with your deans office. Please add to your proposal a copy of a document showing your membership in your school.

Last update on 01.12.2015 by Jonathan Stoklas.

Go back